Okay, so since summer began, I admit that I haven't even looked at anyones blogs or thought of putting up a new post of my own. My days have been spent keeping up with soccer games and baseball games and swimming lessions, a vacation with the Scribners (read Ashley's blog) and the Barker family reunion (which was great by the way Linda). It finally hit me this morning that blogs were going on without me so I better catch up. Wow, I found out that all of your lives are just as busy as mine! Good luck everyone.
2 comments:
Karen,
Glad to see someone is writing again. I love reading them and then I start to realize that I am one of the slow ones that hasn't written in a while. Thanks for coming. We really enjoyed having you. I just wish it was longer. Hope to see you soon.
Love,
Linda
Ashley has a blog?!? How do you get to it.
Post a Comment