Okay, I'm back. I'm not even sure that I have a very good excuse for being gone. My reason--new addition to our home. Is it done? No. Will it ever be? Maybe. I am hopeful for two weeks at most. Then there will be two weeks of dust clean up. I figure if all of you and your projects survived, I can too. After seeing John and Dana's new bathroom and Ken and Janell's new room, and Marian's professionally recovered couch, I am hopeful that ours will turn out too. I just hope that all my colors match! haha We'll be too poor for furniture though--maybe it will become the new ping pong room with a fireplace. haha
There goes my patio!

This contraption was used to pump cement over the top of our house. Fascinating!


Stage Two. Coldest day was when they took out my kitchen wall. It was snowing.


Starting to take shape.


Current Condition.
5 comments:
Well, you've officially put all our remodeling projects to shame! Good luck with the next two weeks. For your sake, I hope it doesn't take too much longer. But if it does...we can sooooo relate!
Holy Cow! When you said remodel, you definitely meant it!! It is going to be so worth it when it is done!
...and I especially like the picture of your chairs, all without legs, sitting in straight lines.
Good luck!!
Yikes!
Even the word "remodel" gives me an instant rash! Good luck! Share more pics when it's complete!
Can't wait to come up and see the results of all your hard work! It's going to be a fabulous room!
Grandma and I won't know what to do. We aren't doing anyremodeling.
It looks great. Can't wait to see it.
Post a Comment