Thursday, April 19, 2012

Easter Fun

We got our college girl home for Easter in time to color eggs.  Preston couldn't make it until the next day.  Here is the crew hard at work.  Funny, I was buying all my eggs and someone said at checkout, "That is a lot of eggs".  I had been thinking it was a small amount due to the fact that we would be shy two people for egg coloring which meant I was buying two dozen less.
















This is Mark's idea of dyeing eggs.
















The Easter bunny did find us.

Abby found a big pink bunny in her basket.















Kade tried real had to wake up to find his basket.
















Preston did not succeed at waking up.




















Sam found the cutest lion ever in his.



















Nikki made me wait till she was all beautiful to take this picture (another testament to how old my kids are getting).




















Somehow I missed a picture of Ashley but here is the crew after their egg hunt outside later in the day.  We haven't done one of those in years but it was a lot of fun so I may have to pull it off again.

2 comments:

The Omnipotent One said...

Wow... a dozen eggs each!??!?!?!?! What do you do with them all!?!?!?

JRim said...

Mark colors eggs like Ken does. :-)

We bought a dozen each when we had kids at home. Didn't color a single egg this year. :-(