| Sun Stone |
| Kermit |
Next we visited the Museum of Natural History. This was one of the kids favorites. They have just about every animal stuffed as well as fish, ice age stuff, caveman stuff, and bug stuff. Mark and Nikki were brave enough to hold a Madagascar Hissing Cockroach. It was ugly. We also went inside their butterfly habitat which was really cool.
We took this picture of a giant trilobite for Devin and Nicole.
That evening we took a night tour of the Monuments. I believe that this is the most beautiful way to see the monuments. As we were standing in front of the statue of Abraham Lincoln, Kade said, "This is what I came to Washington DC for". It was awesome. All this time I thought they came to shop--we spent a lot of time in the gift shops. haha
| White House |
No comments:
Post a Comment