Mark played the villain, Big Harry Deal. Ashley played a saloon girl named Trinket and Nikki played the heroin Calico Shurtz. Nikki's part was particularly fitting since she starts out as the daughter of a Miner who is a tom boy--all dirty and such. She literally rolled in the dirt every night in the parking lot so that when they patted her back dust flew everywhere. haha Then they transform her into a beautiful girl with curls and such. They had a great time together and I am glad they had the opportunity to do this.
Nikki actually spent the night of her birthday in the play so they called her out on stage to sing to her.
| Happy Birthday Nikki |
| Big Harry Deal |
| Big Harry Deal |
| Nikki & Ashley |
| Nikki - Calico Shurtz |
| The Villain and Villainess |
| Nikki Transformed |
| Some Kissing Going On |
| Mark with his black eye |
| Taking a Bow |
2 comments:
I loved every moment I was there!
Linda
They did such a great job! Glad we had a chance to see them!
Post a Comment