Abby's latest talent is ear scratching---with her foot. She proudly performed this new talent one day for me. She can even do it standing up! Her school program was the end of May. It is hard to believe that next year everyone will be in school all day! I don't like it--not one little bit. Remember that Dana. haha She was adorable in her program and sang all the songs with an animated face. She even had a little speaking part.

Nikki finished up a season of "competitive soccer". She played with an Idaho Falls team. They called her because they needed a goalie. She did great and had a lot of fun and made some great new friends. She did however, take a knee to the head again. This time it caused a small concusion. Her head ached for a week and she was a little loopy. I think it is head gear for her for the upcoming season.

Preston went to Prom and because he was a class officer, he was part of the committee. He made the backdrop and had a girl paint it for him. It turned out beautiful. Mark and I were asked to chaparone. Preston was mortified. I think that he thought we might get out there and try to outdance them all! haha He did survive though and told us that we were mostly non-embarrassing. I did however, sneak my camera in.


Mother's day is one of my favorite holidays--not because I am a wonderful Mother, but because of all the cute little gifts my kids make for me at school. I will be so sad when I am not receiving any handprint pictures any more. My favorite Mother's Day moment this year was Sam's paper sack that he used to put my gift it. The gift itself was cute but then he took the sack from me and said, "Look, Mom, it's recycled." He had drawn a puppet on the bottom of the sack so I could have a sack puppet to play with. He had a huge grin and so did I.
Nikki had her final band concert of the year. The band did really great and I particularly liked their rendition of Pirates of the Caribean. It was cool.

Well, more on our trip later. It was awesome!
2 comments:
Good times . . . good memories!
Great recaps. Time flies by quickly. Love those times.
Post a Comment