Monday, March 30, 2015

Egg Decorating

Preston has forever changed the way my kids color eggs.  Remember when we would draw squiggly lines on the eggs and drop them in the color?  Well a couple of years ago he drew with sharpy on all of his eggs and they were spectacular.  Thus...egg decorating lasts a while at our house now.  You can't just color an egg.  There has to be something amazing drawn on it.  Here are the results.

Mine and Mark's

Kade's.  


This one he says sums Sam up in one word.  lol



Abby's.

Sam's.

This is my personal favorite Sam did.  It is Katniss Everdeen.  At the top it says, "I volunteer as tribute".  So...when you open the egg carton, she volunteers to be eaten first! haha



2 comments:

Linda said...

What a fun time! I miss all of that.

Lindsey South said...

Oh my goodness. There were so many cute and funny eggs! I am totally going to steal this idea for my own family - what a fun idea!!