Saturday, May 2, 2015

Behind Again - More Easter

I keep getting behind but am determined to catch up.  We spent Easter/Conference weekend in Boise with Devin and Nicole.  Best Easter dinner we have ever had--Nicole's chicken strips and fries.  It just doesn't get any better.  I did contribute with my chocolate covered marshmellow eggs but I am not sure they made it until Easter.

While the men went to Priesthood, Nicole, Abby and I had fun!  Nicole had prepared fun crafts for us to do and then we watched a movie while eating brownies.  It was awesome.


Here are our stamped washer necklaces

I managed to get in some Easter pictures.



Devin and Nicole have a dog and cat so the Easter Bunny had to get creative and hide all the candy in plastic eggs.  It was great.  Having adult kids is fantastic.  I recommend it to everyone.  They take really good care of you!




No comments: